The following proof of vaccination will be accepted:
- CDC card
- Hard copy or photo of the CDC card
- WHO yellow card
- Documentation from a health care provider
- Digital record that includes a QR code
- Documentation must include name, date of birth, vaccine date and vaccine type
Visitors will be screened by the facility upon entry for fever and COVID-19 symptoms, and be asymptomatic for COVID-19 and not be a suspected or recently confirmed case of COVID-19. Visitors and support persons must wear a face covering upon entry and at all times within the facility, and must comply with any health facility instructions on personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the patient’s room. Visitors should maintain physical distancing from other visitors not from the same household as well as from the facility staff at all times.
We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit, and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Our staff and caregivers understand the important role that visitors and support persons play and every effort is made to ensure that our patients’ support person is embraced as a valued member of the care team.
- To safeguard the comfort of all our patients, visitors are asked to talk quietly and leave promptly when visiting hours have ended.
- The visiting times and/or the number of visitors may be limited in certain circumstances – and vary unit by unit – to protect the health, safety, and privacy of our patients.
- If visitors are not feeling well or have an illness that can be transferred to our patients, please refrain from visiting.
- Visitors must follow infection control precautions, keep noise to a minimum, refrain from taking photographs or videos, and comply with restrictions on smoking, alcohol and illegal substances.
- Before entering and after leaving your loved one’s room, make sure to wash your hands.
- All children must be in the company of a responsible adult and may not be left unattended.